NFP Saskatchewan's accredited Billings instructors provide valuable information that assists women and couples throughout their entire reproductive life. In addition to an initial information session, our accredited Billings instructors are available for all future follow-up chart consultations and are always available to answer any questions their clients may have.
Our accredited instructors have spent time preparing and writing an accreditation exam, regularly attend Teacher Training Workshops, and keep current through reading official bulletins and other literature to maintain a high level of understanding and instructional competency in the Billings Ovulation MethodÂ™.
All of NFP Saskatchewan's instructors are dedicated volunteers, but the work of teaching, training, on-going education, promoting, and general administration all require financial support. We are a non-profit organization and your support enables our Association to ensure quality service to a wide variety of people regardless of religious, economic, or social status.
By becoming a member of NFP Saskatchewan you gain voting privileges at meetings (if you choose to attend).
Your donation provides the NFP Saskatchewan with
- resources to purchase books and supplies for interested persons
- to cover the costs of teacher training and regular enrichment workshops,/li>
- to provide current literature and instructional aids to teachers
- to cover postage costs, for general administration duties, office space for teaching in larger centers
- for promotions of the Billings Ovulation MethodÂ™ of natural family planning